So since I am new to the world of blogging I thought it would be nice to answer some questions to help everyone get to know me and what I am all about. If there are any additional questions you would like answered, feel free to leave a comment and I will attempt to answer them to the best of my ability.
1) What is your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Are you in school?
No, I recently graduated college with a Bachelors degree in Psychology.
4) What do you do for work?
The past 6 months I have been working as a children’s case manager (its basically like a social worker) to help children with mental health and developmental disabilities to find the services and resources they need to be successful.
5) What is your Zodiac sign?
I’m a proud stubborn Taurus.
6) What are 3 things you fear?
Snakes, Spiders, Being Alone
7) What are 3 things you love?
Food, Anime, Manga
8) What was the last song you listened to?
Gravity by Papa Roach
9) What is your favorite color?
10) What is your favorite anime?
11) How many tattoos and piercings do you have?
4 piercings, two sets of holes in each ear. I don’t have any tattoos yet 🙂
12) The reason why you joined WordPress.
I love to write so I decided to write about what I love to share with others.
13) How are you feeling right now?
Lazy and unmotivated.
14) What is something you really, really want?
To have my own house.
15) What is your current relationships status?
I am currently engaged to a wonderful man, who I have been with for the past 7 years.
16) How did you meet your current partner?
I met my fiance when I was a freshmen in high school in geometry class. I remember the first thing he ever said to me was, “You have a man’s voice.” (Which I don’t btw!). Some how I fell in love with and we have been together ever since.
17) What is the meaning behind your URL?
My url is closeted otaku. It basically represents how I am an otaku but not too open about it to others. There are only a select few people that know about it.
18) What is your favorite movie(s)?
This one is tough, because I love many movies. My favorites probably include Jennifer’s Body, the Underworld series, and White Chicks.
19) What is your favorite song(s)?
Right now my favorite song is Gravity by Papa Roach. My all time favorite songs is A Little Less Than Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me by Fall Out Boy and Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The Disco.
20) What is your favorite band(s)?
Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco
21) What are three things that upset you?
When people expect the world of me. People who can’t drive. People who are jerks to others they don’t know.
22) What are three things that make you happy?
Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Playing Video Games.
23) Who is someone you miss?
My best friend from high school who is currently living quite a few states from me 😦
24) Who is someone you love?
My amazing fiance 🙂
25) What is your relationship like with your parents?
I have a really good relationship with my parents. We are very open and honest with each other. And I love hanging out with them. My parents are the coolest 🙂
26) What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas cause presents
27) What is your favorite manga?
Oh this is hard. Probably Midnight Secretary.
28) What is your favorite type of animal?
I love wolves and cats. I find both so majestic and beautiful.
29) Do you have any pets?
I do. I have two cats who are my babies, their names are Layla and Meeka. They are my world ❤ Here’s a picture of them. The calico kitty is Meeka and the stripped one is Layla.
That I am complete normal and not weird at all :p
31) What is something that’s constantly on your mind?
Hahaha Yaoi. Seriously I can find yaoi moments in any anime/manga that really weren’t intended to be so.
32) What is the most embarrassing moment you remember?
Probably wetting the bed when I was younger. We’ve all been there.
33) What are 3 habits you have?
Cracking my fingers, cracking my toes and putting my hair up in a bun when I’m about to get to work.
34) What are your goals for the future?
My hope is to get married to my loving fiance, have children, have our own house and maybe one day further my education to become a counselor of some sort.
35) What is something you fantasize about?
Going to an anime convention! I think that would be so awesome.
36) What is your favorite store(s)?
I absolutely love going to Books A Million. There are just so many books and cool geek stuff there. My favorite clothing store is probably American Eagle.
37) What is your favorite food(s)?
Right now I’ve been on a burger fix. But I also love anything with alfredo sauce. Yum!
38) What did you do yesterday?
I went to work for most of the day, got home and spent a relaxing evening eating take out and watching anime with my fiance and kitties.
40) What is a talent you have?
I consider writing to be a talent of mine, but I still have a lot to learn.
41) What is your idea of the perfect date?
Just dinner and a movie. I’m pretty easy going.
42) Who is your celebrity crush(s)?
Oh lord there are so many. Lets see Pete Wentz, Gerard Butler and the guy that plays Captain Hook on Once Upon A Time who’s name I can’t think of.
43) Do you have any kids?
No I do not, minus two kitties who I consider my children.
44) How many kids do you want?
2 or 3 is good enough.
45) What would you do if you won the lottery?
Oh god. Probably save some and go on a huge shopping spree. Lots of manga would be included in that shopping spree.
46) Describe your first date.
My fiance actually was my first date and kiss. For our first date we went to a local movie theater with one of my high school friends and watched What Happens In Vegas.
47) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
48) What is your favorite book(s)?
The Vampire Academy series
49) What type of cell phone do you have right now?
An LG G2
50) What is your favorite video game(s)?
Dragon Age and Mass Effect! I also love Voltage otome games. Voltage literally drains all of my wallet.